Blog About Contact
December 1st, 2011
Ocean Drive

Be Sociable, Share!
7 Comments Posted by Marisa in Photos

7 Replies to “Ocean Drive”

1. avatar
    Matt says:

Lovely as always. Really like the first and last photos.

2. avatar
    Juliax says:

Hi Marisa,

woohoo finally :) Love the cover and whole idea for the ed and needless to say, your interviews are always great to read. Thank you and Happy Holidays !

xoxo

3. avatar
    PinkCouture says:

Fabulous editorial. I especially like the photo on pg 215. Thank for sharing. Take care! :)

4. avatar
    kimberly4plush says:

Hi Marisa,
    Love that you use natural and organic beauty products. I have made the transition into eating mostly all organic food and slowly transitioning into beauty products. Any suggestions for hair and make up? Im addicted to my NARS bronzer but am looking for a new one that is chemical free.
    Thanks!

5. avatar
    Marisa says:

Thanks for all the comments! It was a very different editorial for me, so I had fun trying something new!
    Kimberly4plush: Yes, it’s been a huge overhaul cleaning out the chemical-laden products. Right now, I’m loving Josie Maran’s self tanner and powder bronzer.
    Hope it can work for you too.
    XOXOM

6. avatar
    BrightEyes says:

Hi Marissa
    yeah Miami is cool, really vibrant place to be. I’m not in Miami but close by. Are you in Florida over the holiday this year?

7. avatar
    someguy says:

I am Rudy Ramos/some guy from the Donald Trump show in the past, and I am very sorry for ignoring Marisa Miller in the past, but I did not know who some guy was with all the women from the Donald Trump show, but I do now, so I have always loved Marisa Miller since I first laid eyes on picture, and I want to date Marisa Miller for marriage out of all the women in the world because I can’t live without Marisa Miller. I am single, and I have only proposed to one woman over the internet it was for Marisa Miller, so I promise to talk to Marisa Miller next time tries to talk to RR my door is open 24/7 for Marisa Miller, and I might move ASAP to another place in Pomona, CA I love Marisa Miller my email address is goldjoey3@gmail.com you can marry RR anytime even today my love of my life.